- Rigid woven carrying case in colours to match the headphone
- 2 low resistivity 24 AWG OFC copper cables:
- 1 x 3.9ft (1.2m) mini-jack cable with 1/4” (6.35mm) jack adapter
- 1 x 9.8ft (3m) 4-pin XLR cable
- Optional: a stand allowing you to display the Clear Mg Headphones indoor
- These headphones require a running-in period in order to operate at their best.
- They will run themselves in naturally after several hours of listening time.
- If you want to speed up the process, we recommend playing very bassy music through them for at least 24 hours at a relatively high volume.
- This will stabilise the speaker drivers and allow you to get the very best out of your headphones.
CLEAR MG by FOCAL
OPEN-BACK HEADPHONES FOR THE HOME
The gold standard in Focal open-back headphones, Clear Mg delivers outstanding sound performance and sophisticated, design-led features.
Made in France, these top of the range headphones incorporate exclusive Focal technologies, the result of cutting-edge research in acoustics and Focal savoir-faire. The speaker drivers are composed of a unique magnesium cone, a material that enables sharp, precise, impactful playback that results in stunningly real sound.
The elegant finish of Clear Mg is also unique with a Chestnut and Mixed-Metals design combined with the ultimate comfort of a leather headband and microfibre earpads. Supplied with two cables and a carrying case, they have everything you could need to enjoy incredible sound in a quiet environment.
Fully unleashed, the sound is incredibly pure, generating a wide range of emotions for even more listening pleasure.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you may return within 15 days for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit, or you may exchange for another product.