- Beautifully hand-crafted tube amp
- 1 matched pair of driver tubes PsVane 6SN7 Hi-Fi
- 1 matched pair of power tubes 6N13S (NOS)
- AC cord
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Input Impedance: 100 k ohm
Frequency response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz +/- 3 dB (300 ohm)
Power output: 200 mW
Pre-amp gain: 20 dB
THD: 0.4 % (300 ohm, 20 mW)
Headphone output: 6.3 mm
Dimensions (DWH): 11.6" x 8" x 6.5"
Elise Mk II
FELIKS AUDIO ELISE MARK II
- The power supply has been beefed up for more stable working parameters
- Improved internal shielding and transformer wiring to better protect from AC mains interference
- A revised cathode module that improves sound on all output parameters
- Improved thermal management and more efficient passive cooling results in 60% lower operating temperatures for improved longevity and output stability
The Elise is a high-end output transformer-less (OTL) headphone amplifier and preamplifier featuring PsVane 6SN7 and 6N13S tubes. Amongst the Feliks line, the Elise falls in a sonic middle ground between euphonic coloration and detail retrieval. No sonic information is lost, and the signature is sonorously musical, with a focused soundstage and poignant vocal presentation with excellent extension.
Whether you’re trying to tame slightly bright headphones without smearing over the resolution of your source, or you're seeking out something that will add a touch of warmth and vibrancy to your system, the Feliks is a highly capable amplifier for a wide range of headphones.
Elise offers a dynamic sound stage and superb level of detail with the typical "tube feel". The amplifier is a fully proprietary design, built from high quality, carefully selected components, allowing it to deliver exceptional sound quality on a broad range of headphones, even low-impedance ones (32 ohm). Alternatively, Elise can be used as a pre-amp for both tube and solid-state amplifiers.
- Incredibly detailed and dynamic presentation
- Virtually no background noise
- Beautifully hand-crafted
- New high-end-audio class transformer, providing improved stability, more poower, and better resistance to external interference
- Driver tubes upgraded to high quality PsVane 6SN7 "UK Audio"
- Broad frequency response: 10 kHz - 60 k Hz +/1 3 dB
- Great tuning potential via upgraded tubes
- Input and output safeguards eliminating power on / off noises
- Extended 3-year warranty
- Improved noise-reduction circuit
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you may return within 15 days for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit, or you may exchange for another product.